Thursday, October 01, 2015

Matching Dresses

Sometimes women accidentally wear the same color or even the same dress to an event.  It's amazing to me how often this can happen.  I remember a family event where my mother, my sister, and I all wore the same color--red!--unbeknownst to the others until we arrived at the venue.

I follow events involving the Swedish royal family, and recently most of them attended the opening of the Swedish Parliament.  These women definitely coordinated their dresses--they are just too similar yet varied for it to be accidental.  I can't imagine that such style-conscious royals (by necessity, since they are watched so much) wouldn't choose this clothing on purpose.  First, the sisters Madeleine and Victoria:


Secondly, sisters-in-law Madeleine and Sofia:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home