Wednesday, July 13, 2005

NAC Appointment Today

I could write a book about our experiences so far, from leaving Chicago to this morning. But there will be time for that later. Let me give you the schedule for today, especially about our appointment.

It's 11:07 in the morning now (I believe it's eight hours different from Chicago).

11:00 Meet Masha (our facilitator and translator) to ask questions about the appointment.

11:30 She takes us on a ride around Kiev; we hope to see St. Sophia, the oldest church. The sight-seeing, I believe, is her way to calm us down.

1:00 A light lunch

2:30 Our appointment

This is one of the biggest days in our lives. God is with us, watching over us and our children. I pray for trust in him. Psalm 23 was a comfort this morning, as was prayer.

Mary

1 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Blogger Christian Fellowship Tours said...

You guys are amazing!!!

I read your report from the beginning - what a faith and what a commitment - God will bless you and your new family

Del Mueller

 

Post a Comment

<< Home