Friday, March 14, 2008

Dossier is On Its Way!

Last Friday, Jonathan spent the day picking up the homestudy, apostilling documents, photocopying all of them, and packaging them for Ukraine. There's always something lingering, however.

The medical form that my doctor gave me was unfortunately not printed on letterhead, as is required. It was an honest mistake, but it still meant that the form was not acceptable. When I tried to rectify the problem last week, her receptionist told me she was away at a conference, and that there was nothing the office could do until her return. So last Friday Jonathan sent my incorrect medical form with the dossier anyway, so that Masha could at least start her translation work.

On Monday of this week, my doctor returned from her week-long conference, and I drove across Chicago to Skokie to pick up the new document. We finally mailed it on Tuesday.

THE DOSSIER IS DONE!!

1 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Blogger Tami said...

YEA!!! What a relief it is to have that thing on its way to Ukraine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home