Monday, March 31, 2008

Postscript to "Bursting My Bubble"

I do have to give Luda more credit than is apparent in my post about our Good Friday service. After telling me she liked sitting for the entire service, she also added that the hymns were good. I was surprised at that, since the hymns were all slow and somber!

Jonathan also told me later that she chose NOT to pick up a child's activity bag before the service. That may have been a first for her. Instead, she paid attention throughout the hour and really worshiped.

Luckily, actions speak louder than words. I'm proud of her.

1 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, Blogger cindy said...

Mary, when I talk to you on the phone where so few words can be said, I run to the computer and read the rest of the story. Thanks for helping me keep connected. YOU ARE AMAZING AND ONLY GOD COULD BE KEEPING YOU GOING.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home