Friday, February 20, 2009

"A - B - C - D - E - F - G
H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P
Q - R - S - T - U and V,
W - X - Y and Z
Now I know my A - B - C's
Next time won't you sing with me?"

"Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the Lord my soul to keep;
Keep me safe throughout the night,
Until I see the morning light."

"Dobre spati." [Sleep well]

"Ya lublich tebe." [I love you]

I hugged Kola in the dining room, as he stood quietly and listened intently. Then he ran off to play as I departed for my evening rehearsals. He continued his afternoon activities, unhappy that I would be "robiti piesne" [working late] and therefore missing his bedtime, but comforted by engaging in our nightly ritual.

1 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi! my granddaughter came up to see me for the weekend and brought her computer. I read some of your blog and thought i would leave you a comment. my mother received your christmas card of the family picture. she enjoys looking at all of the family, and enjoys getting updates. i think you should be on the oprah show. thanks again for the card you have a wonderful family, keep in touch.

Nancy (Schmahl) baird :)
email:szepieniecy1@aol.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home