Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Won't Do That Again

For four years, David has consistently asked to play the violin. Today, he met his teacher, who is wonderful with kids, and she gave him his first lesson. As a violinist myself, it was a joy to see him so excited about his new venture.

Because David's elementary school offers band but not strings, he is taking lessons through the parochial school that his older siblings attend. The only available opening outside the school day is at 7:30 am, so David, Kola, and I left home very early this morning. There wasn't time for me to make lunches, so after dropping David and Kola off at school, I went back to the house about 9:00 to assemble lunches and deliver them.

At 11:00, after stops at five schools to drop off lunches, the rest of my day could finally begin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home