Friday, May 20, 2011

Computer Problems

Besides all the regular comings and goings in our family, and some extras that aren't regular, my church laptop crashed. It hung on for about two weeks, helped along by a church member who is also a computer expert. But yesterday it wouldn't boot up at all, and the screen just scrolled white lines with occasional flashes of pink. Not good.

While I wait for Best Buy to send it to Dell for a diagnosis, our pastor has kindly loaned me a laptop from his family's collection. So I now have a working computer again! What a relief. It's amazing how dependent I've become on the laptop to do all sorts of things. Including blogging.

So . . . I hope to be more regular here now. For weeks, I've been saving up topics to write about. The best title among them is "Queen Mama." Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home