Thursday, May 14, 2015

Paul's First Letter from Boot Camp

05 May 15

"Hey guys Just writing to say I'm still doing good and having fun for the most part.  We get into trouble here for every little thing and it's usually push ups.  We are on our feet all day but I have managed to stay under the radar so I haven't gotten into trouble myself personally.  We wake up at 4 am every morning and go work out till 7 then we go to chow (eat) then we have stuff scheduled for that day.  I have gotten everything issued to me including my weapon.  I have the M4 carbine and it's an assault rifle.  We do not get that much free time it's like an hour before we go to bed if we haven't gotten into trouble, which for the last week we have been getting into trouble.  I don't even have that much time now so I'm going to write as much as I can. Homesickness is getting better because I have no time to think."

to be continued











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home