Thursday, June 11, 2015

3 June 15

Paul has been very busy writing letters.  Someone remarked that in this age of electronic media, he may never again write so much by hand.  His correspondence is very special to us, and he's been sending them to his siblings, too.  Here's the most recent letter specifically addressed to me:

Dear Mom
Thanks for the [post]cards that you send me and thanks for putting them into an envelope but I have all of them hanging in my locker. If you guys can send me some more stamps cause just 10 isn't enough and I'll send a $20 with Dad to buy me the roll of 100 cause I write too many people.  I also told him [in my letter to him] what I've been doing while I'm here so ask him about it I just have like 15 others to write back cause we got our mail today and I only have a little time so just trying to put as much info into one letter as I can.  Tell everyone that I'm thinking about them and miss you all and can't wait to see you all.
- love Paul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home