Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Mothers Day Greetings

Paul texted me from California, where he works with a group training other soldiers.  FYI, all of the participants wear computerized vests that record whether they have been hit, injured, or killed by other shooters.

Paul
Hey mom happy mothers day sorry I cant call just got a short break between firefights but hope you have a good day today

Mom
Thanks, Paul. I appreciate your message.  We went to the lake off Mannheim Road today. Very nice.  Firefights? Does that mean shooting or forest fires?

Paul
That’s good glad you had a good day.  Shooting im in California again. So I just got out of a firefight and me and like 4 other guys are still alive out of the whole company and our 1SG is still alive so we are doing this with 4 people haha

Mom
Sounds like you all are doing a GREAT JOB.  Congrats!

Paul
Not really I wanna be dead its hot in this desert and theres 4 of us I wanna be done and the rest of the company got killed by helicopters

Mom
Still, your superiors will be impressed that you are doing so well.  Hang in there!


Paul
I will

1 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Cindy Waldron said...

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home