Thursday, March 08, 2007

Don't Forget When to Come Home

Mama's sleepover in Ft. Wayne was very, very nice. It was great to spend time with good friends, visiting and talking and eating and resting. I slept and slept. Guess exhaustion was catching up with me. I returned to Chicago feeling like a new person.

The children greeted me with running leaps--that was very special. It was good that they had a little taste of a parent being gone, to get them used to the idea. When we go to Ukraine, I'll be gone about ten days, and Jonathan will be away for several weeks.

When I was preparing to leave for Ft. Wayne on Sunday, Misha told me he had some gifts ready for me. One of them was an old calender that we had given him last year. In his mind, if I had the calender, I would know when to come back home. Since our friend Cindy was also traveling with me, he told me she could use the calender, too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home