Monday, November 26, 2007

David's Thanksgivings

Our piano is covered with Thanksgiving creations by the children. (We use the piano since the refrigerator door isn't big enough to hold it all!) I looked through their handiwork this morning and found three essays by Misha, one that I had saved from 2006, and two others that he wrote earlier this month.
_____________________
[November 2006]

My thanksgiving

On thantsgiving
I play outsid. I stay
at my hose. I eat
turke [rewritten with a "y" added later over the "e"]. My dad cook [rewritten with "momand" added above "dad"].
I lik the pie best. I like taking woks
aftor we eat.
David
_____________________

11-16-07
Dear mom and Dad

I learned the difrents of there & the
other their. I like reading. I still
want to learn about pilgroms. I
like2nd grad.

your sun
David
_____________________

[November 2007]

Dear Mo mdad Paul
Rachel Sara Adam,
happy thanksgiving!
I am thankful for you
becaues you are the
Best family I evar
had.

love
David

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home