Friday, January 11, 2008

Encouragement (continued)

A difficult week is helped by going to the spa . . .

Imagine relaxing in an easy chair [the children's bed and our ottoman pushed together].

Assistant #1 [Luda] is gently rubbing chocolate-scented lotion on your face.

Assistant #2 [Lena] is applying mascara and lip gloss, both accented with glitter, for that special look.

Assistants #1 and #2 ask you to sit up so they can give you that special hair style with six short pigtails. [They were disappointed last month when I cut my long hair, but they were not deterred from tying up my short hair anyway.]

During the hair styling, Assistant #3 [Misha] gives you an excellent back massage. He uses a vibrating lion's head, which is activated by pressing its tongue. His work is punctuated by the lion sounds and animal conversation emitted from the massaging tool.

[Afterward, I was truly relaxed and beautiful, having enjoyed a wonderful gift on Wednesday from my three youngest children. Their work was facilitated by the lotion, hair ties, and "lion" massager they had given me on Tuesday for my birthday.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home