Monday, May 18, 2015

Letter from Paul 8 May 15

Hey everyone hope you guys are ok and just letting you know that I'm still ok.  We are finally having fun over here and it's all pretty easy kind of like football but either way I'm having fun.  The 3 weeks or so that I've been here I've lost almost 20 lbs. Just tons of workouts but it's fun.  We were out all day yesterday doing land navigation.  We had to get up at 4 am as usual then we packed pretty much everything we owned into a rucksack and marched out like 3 miles and were looking for specific points on a map and out of our company my platoon destroyed everyone like every team got all the points during the day and at night.  We finished that stuff like 11:30 and marched back and it was super dark and painful because I have blisters on both of my feet because I'm still trying to break all my boots in and it's taking a while.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home