Sunday, June 24, 2007

Postscript to "Holidays"

After I wrote the last blog post, I looked more carefully at the materials from the St. Patrick Day treasure hunt. First of all, I found eleven clues around the house, mostly small squares of notebook paper with pictures drawn on them. Almost all are labeled "from leprikon" and feature a small man with a green suit and a pipe. There is also one with a shamrock alone and another with just a green hat decorated with a shamrock. I wasn't sure how these pictures led to further clues until I found one with the following note in Luda's handwriting:

Dear Stahlkes,
I heve a
soprise in
the house for
you look
evry ver
in the
home
and
you will
find lits
of them
LOVE Leprokon

So I guess the point was to find the notes and enjoy their contents. They are pretty cute. When I get a chance, I'll ask Luda if I'm right about her game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home