Thursday, February 11, 2010

A CWK

Jonathan grew up both as a PK and an MK. As a child, he and his brother didn't play army, but church, taking roles as pastor and musician. Our children are also affected by their parents' jobs as church workers:

I held Kola on my lap for a bedtime reading about boats. My voice toned through the book, with stops for him to comment or gaze at the illustrations. When we finished the story and turned the last page, I expected the obligatory "The End." Instead, as Kola gazed at the blank page, his response was "Amen."

2 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

That is adorable!

I know what a PK is and can guess what an MK is, but what's a CWK?

Denise

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Stahlkes said...

That acronym is my own creation:
Church Worker Kid

 

Post a Comment

<< Home