Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Strike Settlement

Jonathan hates to do laundry. Actually, what he dislikes is figuring out someone's else's system for doing laundry. I have to agree--starting something midstream is difficult.

He pulled a lot of strings yesterday, and therefore it didn't take long for all of the children to apologize to me. Even the one who didn't need to! For two of the kids, it was the first time they've ever apologized to me about anything, despite the fact it has been needed more than once! Yesterday was a breakthrough day in more ways than one.

I'm back to washing clothes now, after two days on strike. It was amazing how many other things I was able to get done without laundry on my plate. My mind is working overtime now, figuring out a way for six of us to do laundry together on a regular basis!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home