Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Exhaustion

Many of you ask how Jonathan and I manage to do everything. The short answers are:

"one day at a time" and "get enough sleep"

Presidents' Day weekend was long--Thursday noon until Tuesday morning. Jonathan worked full days at Concordia on Friday and Monday, and I took Saturday and Sunday for my church job.

On Monday, after my hours of childcare with all six children, Jonathan told me he'd take the kids for the evening. My precious "off time" for the week stood before me, but I was too tired to go anywhere. In addition, the thought of stepping out into the cold sounded terrible. Then I started crying that I would be wasting my free time. I just went to bed the same time as Kola, and slept for ten straight hours.

Things looked much better on Tuesday morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home