Saturday, February 09, 2008

Doctor Visits

Well, one doctor visit down and six to go!

I drove across town today for my 8:00 am appointment in north Chicago. Luckily, Saturday morning is a low traffic time, and the drive there only took 40 minutes. My doctor saw me and did the required blood tests for syphilis and HIV.

She has to complete two forms for me. One is an informal statement of health (on her prescription pad) that is needed for our home study. The other is a medical form for our dossier, which must be copied onto her letterhead and completely filled out--every line. Then she must notarize it and we have to apostile it.

I hope we can do most of the children's doctor visits in one big appointment. Also, they all see the same pediatrician in nearby Oak Park, thank goodness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home