Saturday, July 11, 2015

20 June 15 Conclusion

On our recent trip to Virginia to visit my family, we left our dachshund Kentucky in Chicago with our friends the Waldrons.  They trained him to sleep in a dog crate at night and while they were out of the house.  It was a new experience for Kentucky, who did alright.  

“Turning Blue” is a ceremony on August 6, the day before graduation, when a soldier receives his Infantry Blue Cord, signifying that the completion of all requirements to earn the title of U.S. Army Infantryman.  According to a letter from Paul's commander, at this ceremony Paul will be joining "the ranks of the strongest, best equipped and most highly trained Soldiers in the world."

Can’t wait to hear how Kentucky liked the cage.  I am pretty sure that you guys can bring him to the graduation but I’ll have to get back to you on that one.  Also the turning blue, that cord I’ll have you put it on me, I think it would be better than a drill sergeant, plus I get a choice in it.  Also my name got sent to a higher people in the military for shooting expert, and I’ll have a chance to get a medal of honor for it.  Well that’s all I have for now, Will keep writing more.

Love Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home