Thursday, July 09, 2015

Paul 16 June 15

Paul sent Rachel an ID tag on a chain to wear as a necklace.  Sarah received the name “Stahlke” (backed in Velcro) that goes on the back of his hat.  Paul had received a new uniform, and he sent the items from the old uniform to his sisters.

Hey everyone
Well today was a complete waste of my time, I spent the entire day doing nothing at all.  Tomorrow I’m doing shooting with live fire while moving.  Anyway I got your letters today . . . .

Well not all that much more to say since I wrote one like yesterday.  Hope Rachel & Sarah like the stuff I sent them.  When I get my new uniforms I will send some more stuff to each one of the kids.  But now I’m going to go knock out a few hundred pushups and sit ups, then go to bed.  Well I miss you guys and can’t wait to see you guys.

-        love Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home